I have given it a deep thought and realized that the word Confusion cannot be defined. Its like trance music (it takes you somewhere else in entirely different world altogether). What made me write about this topic is the reason that i am being constantly subjected to this Confusion state for a long long time.
There are certain times in life when you absolutely don't know what to do next and how to go about a certain problem. You ask friends, family any XYZ on planet for help. Yes! You do get lots of helpful advices (some lame) but at the end decision stands on you that whether you want to induce those advices or not.
In my case , NAAAH! I can't.
I listen to everyone but i only do what i want to and at the moment that would be NOTHING. LOL!
Its just not my mechanism to do what i am told to. I just like to go my way even if i know i am wrong.
I am in kind of love with confusion. It keeps me busy all day wondering what to do and what not to do.
See i am being Optimistic here :-)
Oh Its Late Catch you later with more of Confusion facts.
Tadaaaaaa
Shruti Singh
No comments:
Post a Comment