Delhi is famous for its prehistoric monuments, Parliament, Metro , Fraud Commonwealth Games etc etc.
I really love this city, obviously its my home but c'mon that is so Lame. I have my own reasons to love it and please don't even expect i am writing it here on the web ;-)
Now what i really hate about this city ( Focus on this part) is the "POWER CUTS".
Oh c'mon this a metro city and the Capital of India, have some standards man. I mean look at all the power cuts around the city. Its like for every 1 hour of electricity you get government taxing you by cutting your electricity for next 4 hours (Aren't we already paying enough?). You can't access internet, No televisions, No air conditions....These things have more importance in my life than Oxygen ( We already have abundance of it so i can take the risk of taking it for granted, LOL).
I thought of being an optimistic and avoiding this topic but hey ! i just can't stand this heat, either get me back the winters or give me some electricity to cool upon.
Wish Our beloved (joke) Chief Minister Reads this.
Shruti Singh
I really love this city, obviously its my home but c'mon that is so Lame. I have my own reasons to love it and please don't even expect i am writing it here on the web ;-)
Now what i really hate about this city ( Focus on this part) is the "POWER CUTS".
Oh c'mon this a metro city and the Capital of India, have some standards man. I mean look at all the power cuts around the city. Its like for every 1 hour of electricity you get government taxing you by cutting your electricity for next 4 hours (Aren't we already paying enough?). You can't access internet, No televisions, No air conditions....These things have more importance in my life than Oxygen ( We already have abundance of it so i can take the risk of taking it for granted, LOL).
I thought of being an optimistic and avoiding this topic but hey ! i just can't stand this heat, either get me back the winters or give me some electricity to cool upon.
Wish Our beloved (joke) Chief Minister Reads this.
Shruti Singh
No comments:
Post a Comment