Well when you google the name SHRUTI, you may come across thousand of web pages referring to different Shruti's all round the globe.But i guess somehow you've managed to reach here at this tiny blog of mine.
Well now when you have actually reached here, I would like to introduce myself ( Don't expect any Resume or formal stuff here).
I am not complicated just hard to understand and only if you really have some brain you might figure me out.
I live different lives, To some i come across as a "Girl Next Door", to some i come across as "Independent", Some even consider me "The Best Thing" they have come across. But it all means nothing to me.
I have a simple approach in life and i make sure i live upto it.
Ohkey ! I am bored now.....More of me later ( Do Check Back Later).
Ciao
Shruti Singh.
Well now when you have actually reached here, I would like to introduce myself ( Don't expect any Resume or formal stuff here).
I am not complicated just hard to understand and only if you really have some brain you might figure me out.
I live different lives, To some i come across as a "Girl Next Door", to some i come across as "Independent", Some even consider me "The Best Thing" they have come across. But it all means nothing to me.
I have a simple approach in life and i make sure i live upto it.
Ohkey ! I am bored now.....More of me later ( Do Check Back Later).
Ciao
Shruti Singh.
No comments:
Post a Comment